The last few days here in Alabama have been hinting at spring. I have Daffodils blooming in my yard and the temperature has made it to the high 70s. Of course, it is a tease but it made me think of where I would want to spend the spring working.
I have read reviews of many of our nations best places to live and work and I have personally experienced several of them. This is the perfect time to share the information in case you haven’t made your plans.
The Best Places to be for Spring:
When you think of Spring what does it bring to mind? For me, it is looking forward to fresh grown veggies at the market. Maybe you think about taking a run/walk down the lane with all the flowers in bloom. Off course there is always spring break on one of our beautiful sandy beaches. Hopefully, you will find the perfect place to spend spring on our list of favorites.
Fun in the Sun
- Florida: One of the warmer places to spend spring on the beach. As long as I can remember this has been the destination of choice for spring break. Florida travel nursing jobs are a great way to enjoy your time off in a sunny tropical setting.
- California: Though you could spend time on a sunny beach in southern California there is so much more to this state. If the beach is not your thing try the mountains, the Redwoods, big city life or touring the wineries. Spring in California offers sunny beaches and snowy mountains and so much more. Travel nurse jobs in California are looking for you.
Best of the West
- Texas: Everything in Texas is big at least that’s what they say. There are plenty of opportunities for Travel nurse jobs in Texas. Texas offers great music in Austin, historical sites in Sana Antonio, and fun festivals in Houston. Corpus Christi has an outstanding beach and if horse riding is your passion there will be plenty of opportunities to go riding.
- Arizona: One of the popular places to work for Travel Nurses because of the warm dry climate in the spring. If baseball is your thing you will love watching spring training in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. Plenty of nightlife keeps your time off interesting.
Next on the List
- New York: Another popular place for Travel Nurses who like a lot of action is working in NY city. Of course, New York state has other opportunities as well. Upstate is beautiful and close to Canada if you have your passport. New York is where the annual Tribeca Film Festival, world-famous auto show, and Easter Parade all happen.
- Virginia: Maybe working in the District of Columbia area sounds exciting or choose another location in the state. The cherry blossoms will be in bloom before long and if you like to explore Virginia is full of history. A travel nurse in Virginia can find plenty to do in the beautiful state.
- Washington: Travel nurse jobs in Washington offer nurses an opportunity to hike the beautiful Cascade Mountains. There is so much to see and do with many cultural festivals and concerts. You could go sailing in the bay or take a fishing trip in the ocean. Canada is a short trip to the north for a different cultural experience.
Ready, Set Now Travel into Spring
If you’re as excited to hit the road this spring it’s not too early to decide on your springtime travel nurse job! Let us know if you’re just starting the inquiry process. We can put you in touch with a recruiter that will set your dream spring break in motion! A recruiter can help you with an application and discuss your travel nurse career.